Puff Pastry Heart Mince Pies
Makes 10/12 depending on the size of the cutter.
- 2 packs ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 jar of Christmas mince pie filling
- 1 beaten egg
- Sprinkling of caster sugar
How to make them
- Place a piece of baking parchment onto a flat baking sheet.
- Roll out 1 pack of the pastry and cut out as many hearts as you can and place them onto the parchment paper.
- Place a teaspoon of the mincemeat filling into the centre of the heart.
- Roll out the second piece of pastry and cut out the same amount of hearts.
- Brush around the edge of the pastry that has the filling on with beaten egg.
- Gently place the second heart on top of the filling and press to seal in the filling.
- Crimp the edge with a fork.
- Brush all over with beaten egg and pop into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190*c. /. Gas 5
- Just before you are ready to cook them, sprinkle with a little caster sugar
- Cook the heart mince pies for about 20 minutes or until golden.
Kiln green large organic platter shown RRP £55.00 – Outlet price £38.50
Denby availible in Colne, Newcastle, Walsall & Sheffiled
Friends with Benefits
Enjoy exclusive perks and offers, plus advance notice of special events.Let's be friends
Download the Boundary Outlet App to become a friend with benefits
Receive offers and brand updates on the go
and with your card on your phone it’s easy to redeem offers in store